What the hell??!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
But hey, I think 95% of the poulation are stupid anyway (I don't include myself in this as I at least have an excuse. Others don't).

I realised when I was stung it was entirely my own fault. Just a pity others can't see that.

Glad to see tou have been rehabilitated now, but hey, ai bet th general population annoy you as much as they do me with their complete stupidity over the subject.

Oh and don't even get me started on Spiders!
Haha yea and I love spiders too

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Bees wasps and other insects always seemed to come to me so i actually got checked out as i was getting stung near everyday in the summer to the point i stopped Leaving the house apparently its something to do with sugars in my sweat or some rubbish so i always use strong repellant from america now. !

I do wonder what the differece is between those of us who aren't bothered, and the rest of you stingfodder!!

Ive mastered punching them out of the sky now though im like chuck norris when wasps are about! I even shot a wasp in mid flight once muhaha :gun::gun: bees i dont kill if i can help it but the buggers still sting me

Make you feel like a big man does it?

I have seen people actually hunt and stamp on bees and wasps as if it is some sort of great victory and they will be carrying the corpse back to their village..... I mean cave...... Where they will be hailed as heroes.
It is actually quite pathetic to watch, especially the people who take it all so seriously, and yet, somehow you are the one in the wrong for pointing this out to them.

Really, we have moved on from being cavemen, especially as we have nothing important to hunt..... And yet....

Last edited:
Top Bottom