What Tier do you find yourself in today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

You must be their only customer.

We're in t2, so ok to go back to our regular 4 up ride, but can't go inside a cafe for a cake stop. Unless we go as four individuals and sit at different tables I suppose?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffin' annoying for us here (even though it's the end of the world, it's not the end of the world), but at least my son in T2 will be able to go back to work for the short-term, so that's something....
Daughter doing her Ph.D in Notts. is still stuffed however :-(

It's the cosy little pub I miss most....

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Tier 3 here - despite most of Warwickshire being in a good position. I guess Leamington and a lack of hospital beds has bumped it in the top tier. It does not affect me directly, as I work from home and will be able to cycle in a group of 6.
1606403330791.png

figbat

Slippery scientist
Number 2 here in the shire. Outside of Oxford population density is pretty low for a nominally 'south-east' territory, but those students do love to put it about a bit. Oxford itself was elevated to the old tier 2 just before Lockdown 2.0 and now the whole county has emerged from Lockdown 2.0 in the new tier 2.

stephec

Legendary Member
All of London is tier 2, but Greater Manchester and Lancashire are tier 3, there must be some logic to it.

Top Bottom