What Tier do you find yourself in today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
London innit..tier 2.
Though my address is Orpington, Kent. I'm ithe London Borough of Bromley.

How it started:
Just travelled to our factory up North which is in tier 2, my hotel just up the road however is in tier 3.
I can’t have a pint in the bar unless I have food, so I have to take my beer to my room or, I can buy £4 of food and sit in the bar!
What is this madness?
How it's going:
T3. Kent :-(

x

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
As from Wednesday, we will be in Tier 3 (South Tyneside).

Having looked at the Government Website, for "The Rules", it would appear the effectively means a continuation of Lock-Down 2. Since Lock-Down 2 failed to bring infection levels down, in our area, this would appear to be a complete waste of time and effort. IMHO.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
As from Wednesday, we will be in Tier 3 (South Tyneside).

Having looked at the Government Website, for "The Rules", it would appear the effectively means a continuation of Lock-Down 2. Since Lock-Down 2 failed to bring infection levels down, in our area, this would appear to be a complete waste of time and effort. IMHO.

Lockdown 2 but all the shops are open - just the places you catch Covid.:laugh:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Lockdown 2 but all the shops are open - just the places you catch Covid.:laugh:

We started this Covid madness in Spain, in February/March, this year, made our way home because everything closed in Spain, we have had Lock-Down 1, free for all, Lock Down 2, now about to have Tier 3.

To be honest, although in the "vulnerable" category (age 73), it has made only a marginal difference to our lifestyle,

We shop once per week at local supermarket, we go before 08:00 on Wednesdays.

We shop on-line where possible.

We prefer outdoor activity (walking/Cycling).

The only things which we have missed, and which are beginning to be an irritation are:

spontaneous trips to pub to eat/drink, whilst out walking/cycling

weekly "eat out" trips

Sharky

Guru
Tier 1, Isle of Wight.
Stay safe, the triffids might yet catch the ferry.

Top Bottom