What time is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That oven description is correct. I have a degree in electronic engineering but I never managed to work out how my electric oven controller works! I fiddled with it when I first moved in here and accidentally put the oven into some delayed cooking mode so it wouldn't turn on there and then, but eventually came on in the middle of the night... :laugh:

I eventually managed to get it off the timer but since then the clock on the oven has been many hours out. I just ignore it but every now and then somebody points out that the clock needs setting.

classic33

Leg End Member
Time, as we know it, is a man-made concept. Invented in order to help explain, and understand the universe.

We perceive time to be moving in one direction only, forwards. It has however been theorised that what we perceive as the only way time can move is incorrect. Go back far enough, the "Big Bang" and time expanded both ways, only we can't see those for whom time is travelling in "reverse" by our understanding. Nor can they see us.

Just think, somewhere out there, there's another you getting younger, with all the joys of youth to look forward to.

classic33

Leg End Member
JniloC is not looking forward to reverse childbirth! :eek:
You'll have nothing to worry about, don't worry.

Top Bottom