What to do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
This may be a question of etiquette or just about the right thing to do, I don't know, but anyway
A friend of mine got married to a woman he hadn't known very long but he was not getting any younger as the saying goes so he popped the question and she said - YES.
So here's his dilemma: they went away on honeymoon and it was all very romantic apparently they had a nice room and room service brought up some champagne. When he thought the time was right he jumped into bed and she went off to the bathroom "to slip into something more comfortable". After a while she appeared in the doorway with the bathroom light behind her he could see her body highlighted through her nightdress, he said that he was turned on to burst when all of a sudden she let out a loud trumpet fart.
He didn't know what to do or say. I'll tell you later what he did do but what would be the right thing to do?

Drago

Legendary Member
He nonchalantly replied, "I know a cure for that."

I am told that if one spills ones Brown Windsor at dinner with Her Majesty she immediately does the same to draw away attention from one.

So, no option. Join in. Let rip.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well I guess he wasn't too far wrong then. He let one rip he had been holding all evening. they both burst out laughing and that cleared the air, so to speak. As far as I know only the two of them and me know of this. Now what is the etiquette for blackmail?

No pictures no evidence

Top Bottom