What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Blackhat . 6/10. Is Chris Hemsworth an actor? Not much evidence of it in this film. Complicated hacker film Jailed hacker sprung from jail by the authorities to help find the black hat hacker. Nice locations in the far east. I don't understand why 10 bad guys with machine guns cant hit the good guy, yet he can pick them off at will with a hand gun.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Just finished watching “The Missing” series 2 and it gets 10/10 from me. I’ve already seen Baptiste series 1, I hope there’s more in the pipeline.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Jill Dando thing tonight. Still non the wiser.
Well the police clearly haven’t got a clue either.
Apart for being a bit of a local odd ball, the case against Barry George did seem a little thin.
I hadn’t actually realised that she rarely visited that house so it is unlikely that anyone was waiting for her.

Soon to be watching the game between Tottenham and Crystal Palace on Tottenham's facebook page. It's their first Premier League game at the their new ground and it looks 'kin' amazing.
I've been a lifelong fan (since 1967) and look forward to going to the new ground next season with a mate from Oslo.

Adam4868

Guru
Soon to be watching the game between Tottenham and Crystal Palace on Tottenham's facebook page. It's their first Premier League game at the their new ground and it looks 'kin' amazing.
I've been a lifelong fan (since 1967) and look forward to going to the new ground next season with a mate from Oslo.
I actually used to think you were allright....

Levo-Lon

Guru
Finished all 3 seasons of The Last Kingdom, enjoyed it, i preferred the Vikings bar the last series.
Though they both are well done

Just started Hanna netflix , actors from the Seattle series The Killing, which was a good watch

Adam4868

Guru
Last episode of Fleabag tonight ! Best thing on TV at moment.Pheobe Waller-Bridge has said that's it no more third series.
On a plus note,probally for the best.Not because I don't.want more.More for the fact Mrs Adam seems to have a weird obsession with the Irish priest in it !

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Last episode of Fleabag tonight ! Best thing on TV at moment.Pheobe Waller-Bridge has said that's it no more third series.
On a plus note,probally for the best.Not because I don't.want more.More for the fact Mrs Adam seems to have a weird obsession with the Irish priest in it !
I can’t wait, I love the programme. I just hope the horrible American husband gets what’s coming to him.

They could never do a third series. It would be impossible to get all the cast back together now that Olivia Coleman has won an Oscar.

Top Bottom