What TV are you watching?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by AndyRM, 18 Feb 2016.

1. lane

lane Über Member

Same with ITV when I wanted to watch manhunt first episode was already unavailable

meta lon likes this.
  2. cisamcgu

cisamcgu Guru

re-watching Catastrophe on Channel 4 on demand - brilliantly funny, and very rude :smile:

3. MontyVeda

MontyVeda a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll

I'm enjoying Back in Time for School.

4. sheddy

sheddy Guru

Canadian travels with ex MP on BBC

5. Phaeton

Phaeton Guru

You are clearly easily pleased, I thought it was a load of tosh, although I suspect i'll watch the whole series, just in case anything good happens
    Isn't that Sounds a right piece of poo, I downloaded it onto my Android to listen to a webwhatever & it took me ages to work out the interface

Leaway2 likes this.
  6. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Dogs of Berlin, binge watch ,rather good,very violent and disturbing.
    Can't say I feel like rushing over for a romantic weekend after watching:laugh:

Leaway2 likes this.
  7. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

Two Doors Down - BBC2 / iPlayer

Scottish comedy about a couple with quite possibly the worst (in passive aggresive way) neighbours in the world.
    It's a bit hit and miss, but worth a watch.
    Some episodes are genuinely inspired.

meta lon likes this.
  8. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Punisher Netflix I enjoyed S1 so I'm watching S2 ,first episode was on par with S1.

9. Reiver

Reiver Ribbit Ribbit

the very very first airing of this (one xmas 4 or 5 years ago) must have been one of the funniest shows I have ever seen - then the first series was OK - but good gawd it has been done to death now, managed half an episode of the latest series and switched the rubbish off.

10. NorthernDave

Future Man - SyFy / NowTV - "Josh Futturman, a janitor by day and a gamer by night, is recruited by mysterious visitors to travel through time to prevent the extinction of humanity...."

Looked great in the trailer, and while the pilot episode was patchy it had a couple of laugh out loud moments while setting things up so it's got potential. I'll stick with it as the premise is good.
    I'm a late arrival to this as it's onto Series 2 already, so it obviously has a following.

11. captain nemo1701

captain nemo1701 Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Just finished watching The Orville on DVD - very good. It's Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane's take on Start Trek.

12. Chris S

Chris S Veteran

Keep it Country - a new channel on Freeview. Keep it Kitsch would be a better name.

13. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

Ben Fogle New lives in the wild.Been a good series,i like him as a presenter,traveller.

Reiver and meta lon like this.
  14. NorthernDave

Silent Witness - it's long since jumped the shark, but it's entertaining enough forensic based tosh.

meta lon likes this.
  15. Lullabelle

Lullabelle Banana

A programme about the Red Arrows.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice