What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I've been listening to the radio instead of watching TV. Steve Wright in the afternoon is still on, he's a bigger prick now than he was in the 1980s.
Every time he says a word ending in 'ing' he says 'serious' before it and 'no g' after it. After about a dozen times it became extremely tedious. He's also renamed himself DJ Dilly Boy. DJ Silly Bugger would be more appropriate.
We’ve had a Steve Wright thread before somewhere.
But his shtick is well beyond it’s sell buy date.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
"Undone" on Amazon streaming. It is a "cartoon" (rotoscoping) about a woman who is losing her mind (or is she?) or a time travelling story. Either way, I really enjoyed it. 9 out of 10.

I'm probably also late to the game but watched some "Grand Designs" with Kevin McCloud. I do enjoy seeing some of the transformations but do get a bit put off with some of Kevin's over the top poncey waxing lyrical stuff. He's too much to take and sometimes, but I suppose it's his job to try to be entertaining and all architecturally poncey and flowery. 7 out of 10.

D

Deleted member 26715

Really hope they do it.

In more motorcycle related tv, over the past two days, i've binge watched the final series of Sons Of Anarchy. Which i never got to see. It had become well past its sell by, but it was good to watch the end of it.
Currently doing that with Power on Netflix, should have stopped around season 4 but I will get to the bitter end

sheddy

Legendary Member
Drive to Survive - Netflix

Behind the scenes of the 2018 F1 season. I don’t watch F1, but this has an strange fascination.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The Mandalorian... a live action Star Wars series. I thought it was going to be really cheesy, what with the baby Yoda (not Yoda) character, but it's actually quite good, despite having dodgy dialogue in buckets... something common to the whole Star Wars franchise.

Smudge

Veteran
Just laughed my head off at top gear, golf range bit:laugh:
Enjoyed the show, first time I've watched TG in a long time

It was good wasn't it. Its the first time TG has been as entertaining for me as the days of Clarkson, May & Hammond.
I finally really think they've managed to put some presenters together that work for TG.

Levo-Lon

Guru
It was good wasn't it. Its the first time TG has been as entertaining for me as the days of Clarkson, May & Hammond.
I finally really think they've managed to put some presenters together that work for TG.

Yes, as long as the great offended dont get all upset by the banter i think they have a winner, bit wooden in parts but that's to be expected from people who are not tv presenting naturals, Flintoff was rather good at being the test dummy, i couldn't even stand on that Dam:eek:

Smudge

Veteran
Yes, as long as the great offended dont get all upset by the banter i think they have a winner, bit wooden in parts but that's to be expected from people who are not tv presenting naturals, Flintoff was rather good at being the test dummy, i couldn't even stand on that Dam:eek:

I find Chris Harris completely lacking in personality, but with Flintoff and McGuinness doing the childish pisstaking, it sort of works with the three of them.
Its certainly miles better than when Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc was involved. They were abysmal.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I find Chris Harris completely lacking in personality, but with Flintoff and McGuinness doing the childish pisstaking, it sort of works with the three of them.
Its certainly miles better than when Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc was involved. They were abysmal.

I think i managed half an episode with Evans, cant stand the man.

Top Bottom