What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Watched "good omens" bbc's adaption of a neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchet book: very very good. It's kind of the same story as the omen, bit done as a bit of a comedy. If the rest is half as good as episode one we're in for a treat

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Just watched tonight's Doctor Who - involving Tesla, Edison and space aliens. Really rather good and a huge improvement on last week's rubbish. Seems there's life in the old doc yet

Smudge

Veteran
Just watched the first two episodes of Ricky Gervais's That's Life.
This is excellent, one of the best things i've watched recently.

Smudge

Veteran
Just seen a trailer for yet another unusual people program on one of the '5' channels. Called Bodylicious.
The '5' channels really have become the modern day equivalent of the old circus freak shows.

I'll be watching it tomorrow night.

johnblack

Über Member
Watched the first episode of Don't F*** with cats last night. Pretty damn grim.

lane

Veteran
Just watched tonight's Doctor Who - involving Tesla, Edison and space aliens. Really rather good and a huge improvement on last week's rubbish. Seems there's life in the old doc yet

Last series I thought it was just the writing that was poor. That's picked up a bit (not great but better) but I have come to the conclusion I don't particularly like this incarnation of the Doctor and to a lesser extent the rest of the "crew". I will keep watching though.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Ought to have added, it now seems like a Discworld equivilant of Gotham City, but with Sybil as 'Bats'
Yes, the thought occurred to me too. The Watch books have some of my favourite characters from the Discworld and I was very optimistic about the upcoming TV show after seeing how well the TV bods did with Good Omens and Going Postal. However, I am now quietly horrified at the style shown in these latest images. Going Postal was 'mucked about with by Terry Pratchett' and Good Omens closely monitored by Neil Gaiman. I wonder if anyone has tried to preserve STP's vision in The Watch.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I've been listening to the radio instead of watching TV. Steve Wright in the afternoon is still on, he's a bigger prick now than he was in the 1980s.
Every time he says a word ending in 'ing' he says 'serious' before it and 'no g' after it. After about a dozen times it became extremely tedious. He's also renamed himself DJ Dilly Boy. DJ Silly Bugger would be more appropriate.

Smudge

Veteran
I've been listening to the radio instead of watching TV. Steve Wright in the afternoon is still on, he's a bigger prick now than he was in the 1980s.
Every time he says a word ending in 'ing' he says 'serious' before it and 'no g' after it. After about a dozen times it became extremely tedious. He's also renamed himself DJ Dilly Boy. DJ Silly Bugger would be more appropriate.

Cant believe he's still getting away with his show on R2. He must have something very incriminating on the R2 controller.

Top Bottom