What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
The Nest. I had trouble with their Glaswegian accents though I didn't with Rab C. Nesbitt's 30 years ago. Either the Glaswegian accent has changed or the actors aren't doing very good ones.

Chris S

Legendary Member
'Get Some In!' on Talking Pictures TV. It used to be one of my favorite programmes as a child but I could barely watch a repeat till the end of the episode.

Batwoman

Wife told me about it at tea-time
I've watched the pilot, & it could be interesting!!
There's a new villain too!! - the name has been used for a victim before, but only in the (wonderful 'Dark Deco') Warner Brothers animated Batman of the 90s
(that had Kevin Conroy voicing Bruce, & Mark Hamill, as Joker)

It's almost a Christian Bale type beginning, as in the main charactor's been away, travelling/training

Oh. & she's Bruce Waynes cousin^_^

Sunday
E4 @ 21:00

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/batwoman

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batwoman_(TV_series)

gbb

Legendary Member
Just idly flicking through the TV channels, came across Continuum on Sky 2 I think. Scii fi, I love sci fi...never saw this, let's give it a try.

5 minutes later...
Phhhh, garbage.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
7FLLnP8.jpg

It looks like worse is in the cards for Jimmy & Kimmy on Better Call Saul

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The Nest. I had trouble with their Glaswegian accents though I didn't with Rab C. Nesbitt's 30 years ago. Either the Glaswegian accent has changed or the actors aren't doing very good ones.
The accent changes dependant on which side of Glasgow one is from.

Night before last I watched the pilot of the Victorian detective series Cribb (1980).
Last night I watched a TV movie called An Angel for May (2002).

Both were average/enjoyable. I have a habit of scanning the names on the end credits and noticed that my friend's dad was the sound recordist on Cribb. And by sheer coincidence, his name cropped up again as the sound recordist on An Angel for May :scratch:

Top Bottom