What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm on the second season now. So far just as good as the first one.
It's all good! I was just thinking the other night if it's too soon to watch the lot again :notworthy:

Like many retired spys, I feel I have lost a sense of duty and purpose with the end of the Spooks repeat. I have seen so many valued colleages fall or betray The Service that I really need some councelling in a posh country house. What was it all for? Was it worth the sacrifice? Can you ever truely retire?

gbb

Legendary Member
Who wants to be a millionaire, the one where Ingram cheated.
Seen playback before but it was a reminder of the gross stupidity that they thought they'd get away with it.
Mindblowing stupidity. Apart from the fact he had little idea of any of the questions, what a stupid stupid man.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Started watching as thing called The Kettering Incident...halfway through the first episode one scene seemed really familiar and i wondered if I'd seen it before. Halfway through episode two, i thought, if i have seen it before, I might have mentioned it in this thread...

The Kettering Incident... an Australian mystery/paranormal thing containing murder, moths and two moons. Reminded me of the cult 70's thing called The Owl Service... started well, got strange and the finale left me thinking "Huh? What the feck was that all about??"

...think i might give up and save myself from another 8 hours of nonsense, again. :okay:

Adam4868

Guru
Finished watching the BBC The Serpent.Pretty gruesome and i cant believe ive never heard of him or the case ! Spent a lot of time in SE Asia when younger.If it hadnt been a true story id have said it was far fetched.Worth a watch though.

Skibird

The Walking Dead from the start again.

Finished watching the BBC The Serpent.Pretty gruesome and i cant believe ive never heard of him or the case ! Spent a lot of time in SE Asia when younger.If it hadnt been a true story id have said it was far fetched.Worth a watch though.

Good-o. It's on the Digibox to watch, some very good reviews.

Do you know what the very groovy music is? (used in the trailers anyway) Some sort of 60s/70s pop rock. Sounds a bit upbeat Dylan? I know I will kick myself when I find out!

Adam4868

Guru
Good-o. It's on the Digibox to watch, some very good reviews.

Do you know what the very groovy music is? (used in the trailers anyway) Some sort of 60s/70s pop rock. Sounds a bit upbeat Dylan? I know I will kick myself when I find out!
No I don't sorry...way before my time 😁
Enjoyed it though in a gruesome sort of way

Chris S

Legendary Member
I saw the final episode of 'A Teacher'. The age of consent in the US must be 18. In the final scene a youth was going on about how he had been scarred for life by having sex at 17. That explains Britain's social problems then!

Last edited:

lane

Veteran
Who wants to be a millionaire, the one where Ingram cheated.
Seen playback before but it was a reminder of the gross stupidity that they thought they'd get away with it.
Mindblowing stupidity. Apart from the fact he had little idea of any of the questions, what a stupid stupid man.

Have you watched the dramatised documentary of the event? If not then perhaps you should.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
The Fringe on Now tv

Well weird "fringe" science based sci-fi - if you like parallel universes, time travel and a mystery or crime solved each episode then this is for you.

Some of the cast can't act for toffee but John Noble usually makes up for this and more (he's mostly Denethor II Steward Of Gondor type over acting).

Also each week you get a cipher to decode from symbols shown at various times during the episode.:becool:

Top Bottom