What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Star-Trek : Enterprise
(last night)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(Star_Trek:_Enterprise)

Captain Archer is living on a planet, with T'Pol (as caretaker/Nurse/etc....) & the story goes along the lines that Earth has been destroyed
Less than 6,000 humans exist, spread into disparate regions of space

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Star-Trek : Enterprise
(last night)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_(Star_Trek:_Enterprise)

Captain Archer is living on a planet, with T'Pol (as caretaker/Nurse/etc....) & the story goes along the lines that Earth has been destroyed
Less than 6,000 humans exist, spread into disparate regions of space
One of my favourite episodes.

Comparing each Star Trek series, I think Enterprise is best of all closely followed by The Next Generation. Voyager and DS9 are continuations of ST:TNG. Discovery is the worst (I really, really don’t like the new-look Klingons).

One of my favourite episodes.

Comparing each Star Trek series, I think Enterprise is best of all closely followed by The Next Generation. Voyager and DS9 are continuations of ST:TNG. Discovery is the worst (I really, really don’t like the new-look Klingons).

This epsiode was directed by Robert Duncan McNeill! (Tom Paris, in Voyager)
The Temporal War/Xindi was interesting

Enterprise, seemingly had a lot to live up to, trying to predate 'TOS'

TNG & DS9 existed in a similar timeframe, with the cross-over characters
Picard featured in DS9 #1

Then there was Miles O'Brien, Worf

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
This epsiode was directed by Robert Duncan McNeill! (Tom Paris, in Voyager)
The Temporal War/Xindi was interesting

Enterprise, seemingly had a lot to live up to, trying to predate 'TOS'

TNG & DS9 existed in a similar timeframe, with the cross-over characters
Picard featured in DS9 #1

Then there was Miles O'Brien, Worf
Watching STTNG right now, season 5 episode 18: Cause & Effect. Fantastic episode.

A couple of episodes of 'The Bing Bang Theory'

I'm not sure who's hottest; Amy, or Bernadette:whistle:

Eziemnaik

Über Member
The Serpent - more of procedural crime drama than whodunit, interesting story with good acting and some questionable editing. The main star is Bangkok which looks and feels like Bangkok of the bygone era - brutal heat, horrible traffic and sexshows - come to think about nothing has changed:laugh:
4/5

The Serpent - more of procedural crime drama than whodunit, interesting story with good acting and some questionable editing. The main star is Bangkok which looks and feels like Bangkok of the bygone era - brutal heat, horrible traffic and sexshows - come to think about nothing has changed:laugh:
4/5
The star was interviewed on Graham Norton last week. I would NOT have recognised him! (and he's quite a nice guy in real life ;) )

I found the series just too grim after 3 episodes. We watched the finale to see how it all turned out. Very well produced though.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Top Bottom