What was that GPS again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I read 2 reviews of a new bike GPS - not Garmin and had a blue button (how helpful is that?).
I think 1 review was in the Sunday Times "In Gear" section, the other possibly in cycling weekly. Price point was, from memory, around £50.

Is my memory playing tricks or did anyone else see this. If so, can you please tell me what make / model it was?

Cheers

Stig-O

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I read 2 reviews of a new bike GPS - not Garmin and had a blue button (how helpful is that?).
I think 1 review was in the Sunday Times "In Gear" section, the other possibly in cycling weekly. Price point was, from memory, around £50.

Is my memory playing tricks or did anyone else see this. If so, can you please tell me what make / model it was?

Cheers

Stig-O

Bryton Rider 50. Had to google it myself. Definitely not £50, not much cheaper than a 705 from Handtec...!!

goose11

That's the one - I obviously confused model number with cost (more stupid than I thought).
Many thanks Stu,
Stig O

Does anyone have one of these? I've had a go at using one, but been unable to work out how to zoom in to a map to get turn by turn directions? All I can get is a map of the whole UK - with my route squashed onto it - impossible to follow..

Any help appreciated...sorry to hijack the thread.

To zoom in, press the blue "5-way button" and then zoom in.
As for turn by turn directions - I haven't sussed that out yet. On a planned route though, it beeps if you go off-route and you can get the grid display to display time and distance to next turn.
Hope that helps,
Stig

Top Bottom