What was your mileage this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paulb55

Über Member
Mine was 5275, pretty happy with that considering the awful floods and ice recently, would have like 6000 but enjoyed it all the same

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I've done about 2600 miles this year but don't know the exact figure as I didn't note the mileage at the start of the year on the knockabout bike.

I've done 1088.6 miles on the Raleigh since changing the speedo battery at the start of the season. I believe the knockabout bike was showing just over 400 at the start of the year and it's on 2044.2 now. (Plus approx 19 miles done with the speedo not working).

Not too bad really.^_^

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
5420 miles for me. 509 miles commute (just over 1 mile each way), 248 around town (shops etc), and 4761 on the road bikes. Down by 1000 odd to last year but the wet summer was the reason for that.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
8164 this year for me. Third best year ever. I'm a bit surprised as I had bugs and weather and not feeling very strong most of the year. So Very happy I guess. Did do some memorable rides too - like Pico de Veleta (highest paved road in Europe).
Here comes 2013 - let's hope the weather is better :smile:

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
Only 1600 miles logged this year, but still up on 1300 in 2011.

Not great, but then the weathers been terrible and I've been spending more time running than cycling as a result.

speccy1

Approx 9000 for me, didn`t add it up accurately because that`s done over 3 bikes with 3 computers. Commuting alone is 160/week for me, before I do any pleasure/club riding

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
6013 for me - I'm really pleased with that, especially because I thought my original target of 5200 was over-ambitious. It's not even been two full years since I started cycling so if there are any newbies out there, you CAN do it!

Awesome stuff!

Top Bottom