What was your mileage this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It was just over the 4000 mark. Then the battery went flat on yesterdays after christmas ride, so the info has gone.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
From April, I've cycled 3599 miles: my target was 3500, so I'm happy! Aiming for 5200 miles in 2012.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
1330 for me (planning a 30 miler in cornwall tomorrow and a few more over the weekend!) i did have 6-8 weeks out the saddle after a fractured wrist so not too bad considering no miles last year!

am planning for 2000 miles including a 250 charity ride to lands end with possibly another one by the end of next year! is always fun!

Blue

Legendary Member
Chuffed with my 7500 this year

Next year in looking at 5000 but harder / faster / more punishing , ones

Ah yes, the ecstasy of pain, make it your friend :evil:

Titan yer tummy

No meatings b4 dinner!
There are some very impressive mileages above. Well done especially to those who got their numbers into 5 digits.:thumbsup:

Me:

4072 miles - logged.:thanks:

I forgot the computer on a couple of occasions so probably could add another 50.

This is my first full year so I shall use this as my benchmark for 2012.

I have been in hospital twice this year so about a month off the bike through incapacity.

All things being equal I should be able to do better next year.

My target was 2/5 days per week cycle commuting. I achieved 3.2/5, bearing in mind the hospital situation I'm pretty chuffed.

AlanW

Guru
With just a couple of days to go, I expect this year it to be in the region of 8100 miles. Thus making my recorded and documented mileage since 1990 a grand total of 101,589.62 miles.

Well that's it for the year now, just got back from the Saturday bash and the final figure for the year is 8209.36 miles, compared to last year that was 8268.48!!

Top Bottom