What will the U.K. be called after Scotland leave?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
That would make sense, if you're splitting up the Grand Union. St George is also the patron saint of Germany and Portugal.

No splitters - all Crown soil is English soil. :smile:


I've never understood the big deal about Nationalism. We're all human.
It just so happens England is better than everyone else in every conceivable way, barring dance. Lucky I was born here really.
 
Last edited:

Piemaster

Legendary Member
I like 'North Britain' and 'South Britain'.
Reflects nicely other countries in the world, such as North and South Korea and the future state of both states. Also Kim Jong-Un has backed independence.
Apart from a bit of obvious photoshopping I've never seen him and Alex Salmond together in the same photo.
 

Piemaster

Legendary Member
I reckon Kim Jong-Un is backing Independence as part of a plot. Once Scotland is providing it's own defence he'll launch an invasion to grab the oil assets, whiskey and haggis (apparently he can't get enough of the stuff). The Scots will have to mount a spirited defence armed with nothing more than a few bagpipes.

Actually, the bagpipes might just work..
 

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
I reckon Kim Jong-Un is backing Independence as part of a plot. Once Scotland is providing it's own defence he'll launch an invasion to grab the oil assets, whiskey and haggis (apparently he can't get enough of the stuff). The Scots will have to mount a spirited defence armed with nothing more than a few bagpipes.

Actually, the bagpipes might just work..

If they are it'll be the first time North Korea has been in cahoots with USA.

So, it's bringing nations together in a way really.
 

Brandane

Miles cannot be done unless moving!
Location
Costa Clyde.
What will Scotland be called after Scotland leave?
Depending on which side you believe, it could be "Skintland", "Costland", or "Saudi a rainier".
 
Top Bottom