What will you miss about Covid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Because you're an introvert who needs message boards to communicate, and you feel the need to patrionise me, dear boy.

No intention to patronise from my side @shep; merely a poor attempt at humour.

I don't need message boards to communicate: I very happily work with people all day, but message boards lend themselves to introverts communication style.

And no need to feel sorry for me, I'm a very contented introvert. It would be nice though, if extroverts would remember how they feel in lockdown, and consider that this is how Introverts feel when the pressure is on to be "sociable".

And you're doing the same on this one.
It was a direct retort, that's why ;)

Drago

Legendary Member
Thr Isle of Man government sending people to the slammer from breaking covid rules. I liked that a lot!

If your farts smell of covid and you don't say "begging my pardon" then off to prison you went. Unsurprisingly, this gave the population great incentive to behave themselves.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I will miss.... not wearing a mask whilst using public toilets. More specifically those disgusting water free type urinals of the type found in toilets at Sainsbury's and Tesco. xx(.
Who was it who thought that would be a good idea? Save a pint of water in exchange for a foul stench. Especially in my location, where water isn't exactly in short supply. Ever.

postman

Legendary Member
I effing hate it now.Masks on masks off,today people in stores no masks and all ages.Before the good weather came I had too much time on my hands,and I got melancholy,remembering things I did not take advantage of,one was going to be a gaffer at work,I was going through a divorce,and I did not want the aggro,remembering the divorce and the stupid argument that began it all the areshole I was,the pain I caused.Bloody covid and its restrictions have caused me months of anguish.Keep my mind occupied and I can cope.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Coughing and watching people run like you’ve got the plague.

Top Bottom