What will you miss about Covid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Not having an excuse to be anti social.
Seeing Johnson and/or Hancock everyday, "protecting" the nation, as hundreds died daily because borders were not closed on time, or people who were carriers being released into care homes.

Edited to correct grammar

Last edited:

Rocky

Hello decadence
I shall miss the consipiracy theories about Covid that Donald Trump used to spout, particularly as now people are starting to take them seriously. What is the world coming to?
I've just drunk a pint of bleach and sat naked in front of a spotlight - I seem to be going yellow and my hair is doing funny things. At least I haven't got Covid. My neighbours aren't talking to me tho.....I was outside in the garden at the time.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Good god above! Without the mind control drugs in contrails people will soo start developing...independent thought! :ohmy:

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated

What will I miss? - working from home. In my job we have shown that the job can be done from home, positives all round, less traffic on the roads, less people in office so can get rid of some sites, better for customers as they do not have to come in and travel some distance etc etc.
So what do my bosses (civil Service) do? Tell everyone to get back to the office. Not learned a thing from the previous 12/15 months at all :-(

Top Bottom