What would you do if you seen...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Get a number plate?
Cops.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Seconded, those paintballs could do some serious damage if inadvertantly fired in someone's eyes.

Grab the reg, talk to the person who was shot at and then straight down the cop shop.

Odyssey

tdr1nka said:
Seconded, those paintballs could do some serious damage if inadvertantly fired in someone's eyes.

As proven by Byker Grove some years ago.

If anyone has actually reported it, I suspect the police may be looking for witnesses.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you'd have got the reg in full, you could have reported you saw them aiming a 'gun'.......... a bunch of ARV's round the owners house within minutes......

Noodley

yenrod said:
What I did was rang police told them of the incident...for some reson the girl kept on saying where did it happen as though they where still there but they'd got off'..so I had to repeat and repeat and repeat that the car went in so and so direction so its not worth it as no one was hit BUT go where it was going...

As I rang JUST after it happened...

Got the last 3 letters of the plate..grey modern vectra a bit dirty....

Its just so irritatingly sad really - the event.

The "where did it happen?" question is important yenners - gives a locus for the incident, then the next questions follow. No point telling them where it was going if they don't know where from...kinda like me saying "It's heading towards London" and expecting the person to know from which direction ;)

domtyler

Über Member
You fucked up again Yen. You should have just answered the questions that they asked you and got the full reg. You witnesses a firearms incident and then led the emergency services a right merry dance from what you've said here today.

Top Bottom