What would you have done?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Litter dropping really winds me up - it's got worse since we got the puppy (or I notice it more), because on a nice day, the whole park is just littered in rubbish and we can hardly let him off the lead because chances are he'll end up with a chicken bone or something stuck his throat (let alone his passion for paper, cardboard and plastic). People seem to lazy to walk a few yards to the bin - although admittedly most of them are overflowing as well. I have to admit I rarely say anything to people dropping their rubbish, because the ones that do tend to be in groups and don't look like the sort of people that would take any form of comment particularly well... Yes, I know I'm a coward, but hey... :smile:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
XmisterIS said:
Very ... bear in mind that this was 9am ... pot noodles make me shudder at the best of times ... but can you imagine pot noodle for breakfast? !!! xx(xx(xx(xx(:smile:

If you fly to China, you get a breakfast choice of pot noodle or ice cream whilst flying over Siberia. xx(

The lass is probably misunderstood, and just needs a big hug. :tongue:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
montage said:
what I would have done.
1. Pick up the pot noodle pot
2. take it back to my car and save it for later
3. take her (its) registration plate
4. stalked her home - if this was unsuccessful then I would have to use the regristration number to locate her.
5. Commence stalking
6. keep "accidently" bumping into her and give her compliments
7. commence the flirting procedure - such a girl is bound to be single and desperate
8. after flirting has been deemed successful, go meet the family
9. carry this on for several months, and eventually propose to her
10. slowly, one by one, arrange to meet her immeadiate family one by one in dark places...dark alley ways will suffice.
11. a brief snap of the neck should do it, but kill off the family
12. dehydrate the bodies completely to a dust
13. place dust in pot noodles pot you have stored all this time
14. take wife on hooneymoon to remote desert island
15. offer her the pot noodle
16. ask how this new flavour tastes
17. leave early in the morning, catch the plane, ensure you have left a note by the bed explaining all

And, we have a winner :ohmy:

buggi

Bird Saviour
throw it back in the window and make sure it's lands upside down in her lap. would possibly be some dreggs in there that would have come out :laugh:

taxing

I was once on a bus when I saw this chavvy lad in the street drop a crisp packet. I glared at him and shook my head, and to my amazement he picked it up! I don't know why, I wasn't going to get off the bus and do anything about it.

Debian

?.....

plainlazy

Über Member
Hopefully, if she keeps eating pot-noddles for breakfast she wont be around too long to drop any more crap.
But there again she might get a gastro band fitted on the NHS and go around on a mobility scooter !
I too have a pride in my lovely village square and thankfully there are more people that pick up rubbish, than those that drop it.
This bloke seems to have an effective way of dealing with chavs-

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUutkyDmbGM

Top Bottom