What would you like for your last meal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Gissendaner has requested a last meal of cornbread with a side of buttermilk; two Burger King Whoppers with cheese; two large orders of fries; cherry vanilla ice cream; popcorn; a salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing; and lemonade, according to CBS46.

A rough estimate shows that the food contains more than 4,200 calories.

The above is what Kelly Gissendaner http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ner-death-tonight-clemency-appeal-denied.html is expected to eat before her execution on Monday. If you were in her shoes what would you like to eat before facing your maker and why would you choose it?
I don't think i'd be able to face anything,but if i did it'd be something healthy.:rolleyes:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Dominos meal deal and ice cream, lots and lot of ice cream.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
When I was near to meeting my maker, the last thing on my mind was food. In fact, I ate virtually nothing and lost nearly 2.5 stone in the month leading up to my hospitalisation! (I would not have thought it possible to lie in bed for 4 weeks doing nothing and lose that amount of weight, but I did, so it is!)

Globalti

Legendary Member
Four pints of Moorhouses Blonde Witch and a bag of scratchings would send me off happily relaxed.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A curry.. probably a Chicken Pathia with plain rice and a nan. That'll do me.
Oh yes, and a pint of Old Speckled Hen.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Four pints of Moorhouses Blonde Witch and a bag of scratchings would send me off happily relaxed.
Actually, an alcoholic send-off sounds like a good idea. Having experienced hours of whimpering and terror (nearly) doing it sober, I would rather *not* be sober next time!

It won't take four pints though ... I haven't touched alcohol since August 2012, so just one pint would probably see me off nicely now!

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
I think, in the wonderful puritanical way of much of the States, alcohol isn't allowed. But I could be wrong.

I'm tempted to say a cucumber soup of some kind, followed by roasted garlic and a roast dinner with plenty of greens. A bottle or two of root beer on the side. Just because aside from the roast bit of the main that's all food I won't risk eating any more (and some of it is really annoying as I like it) so by the time the lethal injection came round my digestive system would be so enraged I'd be begging for death anyway.

Levo-Lon

Guru
When I was near to meeting my maker, the last thing on my mind was food. In fact, I ate virtually nothing and lost nearly 2.5 stone in the month leading up to my hospitalisation! (I would not have thought it possible to lie in bed for 4 weeks doing nothing and lose that amount of weight, but I did, so it is!)

I lost 34lbs in 3 weeks in hospital ..and I was a fit 12stone a week before I went in..

as for food I'd go for 10 pints of London Pride or Tiger..and some crisps..eating is for wimps lol

Top Bottom