Which would you rather fight?

• Polar Bear

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Panther

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

montage

God Almighty
Ok so the poll showed the polar bear to be the scarier opponant the other day. So, would you rather fight a polar bear or a Panther?

OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Wouldn't leave you in great condition for the next round though would it?
But a very interesting tactic

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
unless you go with hippo, elephant or rhino there's nothing is going to come close to a bear. I think it was QI that talked about fights they used to set up with bears and they tried importing lions to the US. Not a chance, the lion got wapped every time, no contest. They mentioned something about the bear being able to cave in the skull with one swipe. Maybe a big croc could have a go but still pretty shaly ground.

I think you need to come up with more enticing pairings:biggrin:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
MacB said:
unless you go with hippo, elephant or rhino there's nothing is going to come close to a bear. I think it was QI that talked about fights they used to set up with bears and they tried importing lions to the US. Not a chance, the lion got wapped every time, no contest. They mentioned something about the bear being able to cave in the skull with one swipe. Maybe a big croc could have a go but still pretty shaly ground.

I think you need to come up with more enticing pairings:biggrin:
I think that whatever he comes up with, the result will always be: Human 0 - Large Angry Carnivore 1. ;)

longers

Veteran
For how long?

Top Bottom