What would you rather fight II

Which would you rather fight?

• Polar Bear

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Panther

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Ok so the poll showed the polar bear to be the scarier opponant the other day. So, would you rather fight a polar bear or a Panther?

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Wouldn't leave you in great condition for the next round though would it?
But a very interesting tactic

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
unless you go with hippo, elephant or rhino there's nothing is going to come close to a bear. I think it was QI that talked about fights they used to set up with bears and they tried importing lions to the US. Not a chance, the lion got wapped every time, no contest. They mentioned something about the bear being able to cave in the skull with one swipe. Maybe a big croc could have a go but still pretty shaly ground.

I think you need to come up with more enticing pairings:biggrin:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
MacB said:
unless you go with hippo, elephant or rhino there's nothing is going to come close to a bear. I think it was QI that talked about fights they used to set up with bears and they tried importing lions to the US. Not a chance, the lion got wapped every time, no contest. They mentioned something about the bear being able to cave in the skull with one swipe. Maybe a big croc could have a go but still pretty shaly ground.

I think you need to come up with more enticing pairings:biggrin:

I think that whatever he comes up with, the result will always be: Human 0 - Large Angry Carnivore 1. ;)

longers

Legendary Member
For how long?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I'd maybe fight this one...

191822-102275-pink-panther_large.png

but I'd be far more likely to buy it a drink.

Top Bottom