Whats everyones favourite discipline?

Whdda you all do on your bikes?

• Something a little different (SS, 'bents etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pw2389

Whats a discipine (sic)?

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
I don't know what you mean
whistling.gif

:biggrin:

pw2389

Actually, if I'd spotted the poll bit at the top I might have realised. Now, where's that brain of mine gone to...?

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
:rolleyes:

That the snag with polls, you have to post the post before the poll, so to speak.

I got caught that way on a fishkeeping forum once before....................:biggrin::rolleyes:

spelling mistake edited too :rolleyes:

stephec

Legendary Member
Elmer Fudd said:
Tied to the bed, SWMBO, whip in hand........
:biggrin: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sad:
Sorry wrong forum.

Beat me to it Elmer.

Although you forgot to mention the thigh boots and PVC attire as well.

:sad::ohmy::ohmy:

I'll try and give you a 'serious' answer, Panter! :biggrin:

I like going on those long distancy ridey things with fancy posh foreign names, like audacious and voyuer-something or other! :rolleyes:

pw2389

Abitrary said:
how the **** do you do smileys on here BTW?

If you use the Post Reply button towards the top of the page, or the Quote button inside a reply then you should get a list of smileys to the right-hand side of the message pane. You won't get the smileys if you use Quick Reply but you can still use the typewritten alternatives such as colon-right parenthesis to get :biggrin:.

Abitrary

pw2389 said:
If you use the Post Reply button towards the top of the page, or the Quote button inside a reply then you should get a list of smileys to the right-hand side of the message pane. You won't get the smileys if you use Quick Reply but you can still use the typewritten alternatives such as colon-right parenthesis to get :biggrin:.

Ah, I see it on the right, but i hate the ****ers now I look at them. i think they are the biggest single disaster to happen to IT since apple mac

and also, when I try the typewritten ones I always get it wrong and end up sending a masturbating smiley or something to the boss of a company head hunting me rather than a winking one

Top Bottom