What's fair compensation?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Marli

Regular
16 years ago the end of this month. Even then, in theory, I had access to my records. Place a request to see them, and wait. At the time the doctor(s) named on those records had to present otherwise it was a straight "No" to the requests.
Be aware that each NHS Trust hold their own records, and requests for access has to be made to each trust.

We all, if we choose, have on-line access to our GP records. I am familiar with NHS Trust and data requests from past experience not relating to myself. You seem to have had an all-round bad experience post-accident.

classic33

Leg End Member
We all, if we choose, have on-line access to our GP records. I am familiar with NHS Trust and data requests from past experience not relating to myself. You seem to have had an all-round bad experience post-accident.
And where I was, you are now. Considering dealing with the matter yourself. And if by pointing out what happened, I save someone else going through the same, it'd be worth passing that information on.

I've tried to point out the pitfalls you may face, as have others. The only thing I'm not certain of is the current costs of filing the claim in the small claims court, so can't advise.

I'll leave you to pursue it your way, and wish you luck.

OP
OP
M

Marli

Regular
As Abraham Lincoln once said "A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client"

Odd quote considering Lincoln was a self-taught lawyer - perhaps he didn't want to lose any income by dissuading other people doing the same. I much before the Dickens quote " The one great principle of English law is to make business for itself. "

Top Bottom