1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's for dinner at your place tonight?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 5 Oct 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

...I did 92km today so my mind is now firmly focused on food:rolleyes:...so what are you all having tonight?

...in the BTFB household tonight is german Kase Schpetzeler (sp) night...yummy. Ithink the nearest I can describe them is like a big bowl of noodles (although they arnt really like noodles) cooked with chopped onions and lots of cheese which is just toasted....:biggrin::tongue:

2. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

pepperoni pizza (wife's at work)

3. stevenb

stevenb New Member

I had home made 100% extra lean mince meat burgers...(cold from last night's leftovers), baked beans and some oven chips....with a fried egg....and a slice of bread and butter.
    I'll be burning off the calories tomorrow. :biggrin:

4. ash68

ash68 New Member

spag boll tonight. so it looks like I'll have to wear a different sweatshirt tomorrow:smile:

5. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

A nice simple pork chop, mash, garden peas, green beans, yorkie pud and gravy....:biggrin:

6. Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

fish, salad and sweetcorn

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

SNAP ! Avec pineapple, hope delivery hurries up, I'm bloody starvin' !

8. longers

longers Veteran

Homemade soup (again - skint I am until payday) a couple of bread rolls and about 10 ryvita with jam later when I get peckish.

9. ChrisW

ChrisW Senior Member

Wife away and teeenage boy had a friend over so took them out for a Greek meal. i.e. lots of meat.

It was O.K. as much as anything can be o.k. with two 13 year old boys!

10. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

Quorn Swedish Style "meat" balls in a tomato sauce with spaghetti. Plenty of garlic, onion and fresh basil in the sauce.

Made leek and potato soup for lunch for the first time today - was very yummy - sadly so yummy that the in-laws ate it all so there was no leftovers for tomorrow.

11. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

If meat is murder, is Quorn wasting police time?

Nowt for me btw - had a large lunch, on expenses.

Bren

12. longers

longers Veteran

Get a bigger soup pan Hugo!

13. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

The "Meat"balls are nice, one the Hugo15 family's favourite teas.

Was the first go at Leek and Potato soup so wasn't sure how it would turn out. Carrot and Coriander is on the menu for next week (not made this before either).