What's for dinner at your place tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...I did 92km today so my mind is now firmly focused on food:rolleyes:...so what are you all having tonight?

...in the BTFB household tonight is german Kase Schpetzeler (sp) night...yummy. Ithink the nearest I can describe them is like a big bowl of noodles (although they arnt really like noodles) cooked with chopped onions and lots of cheese which is just toasted....:biggrin::tongue:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
pepperoni pizza (wife's at work)

stevenb

I had home made 100% extra lean mince meat burgers...(cold from last night's leftovers), baked beans and some oven chips....with a fried egg....and a slice of bread and butter.
I'll be burning off the calories tomorrow. :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
Homemade soup (again - skint I am until payday) a couple of bread rolls and about 10 ryvita with jam later when I get peckish.

ChrisW

Wife away and teeenage boy had a friend over so took them out for a Greek meal. i.e. lots of meat.

It was O.K. as much as anything can be o.k. with two 13 year old boys!

Hugo15

Über Member
Quorn Swedish Style "meat" balls in a tomato sauce with spaghetti. Plenty of garlic, onion and fresh basil in the sauce.

Made leek and potato soup for lunch for the first time today - was very yummy - sadly so yummy that the in-laws ate it all so there was no leftovers for tomorrow.

Hugo15

Über Member
Big Bren said:
If meat is murder, is Quorn wasting police time?

Nowt for me btw - had a large lunch, on expenses.

Bren

The "Meat"balls are nice, one the Hugo15 family's favourite teas.

Was the first go at Leek and Potato soup so wasn't sure how it would turn out. Carrot and Coriander is on the menu for next week (not made this before either).

Top Bottom