What's for tea tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Fatback bacon fry up with black pudding,mushroom,bantam eggs and fried bread - you can hear your arteries hardening.

View attachment 77749

As much as I like products of a porcine nature, I cannot contemplate eating that.

stephec

Legendary Member
As it's Friday it could well be a visit to the Colonel in a few hours time to sample some most excellent chicken.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I've been thinking about cheesy chips with smoked bacon bits all day... it's not exactly healthy, but it is feck five-a-day Friday after all!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Not sure about tonight, but I have bought a nice bag of sheep offal and oatmeal for Sunday. To honour the maternal side of my family.
26_17_8.gif

A small Turkish meal for one.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My son is training for the southern 50, a 50 mile walk, run, jog type of thing. He and his mate will be out first thing in the morning, ie 6.30am at Little Chalfont for a practice. So tonights meal is a Pasta feast , Spaghetti, wild mushrooms and a ragu sauce.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Chicken casserole stroke hot pot,wifey likes her spuds sliced and browned...I like mash but peace and harmony is everything :thumbsup:

J1780

My better halfs superb beef pie and a trip to the local for a pint of one of my favourite beers home then for a drop of whiskey so I can think about a new pot still whiskey I'm tasting on Monday night......can't wait.

Top Bottom