What's going on your pancakes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Nothing - it's a fasting day so I'll have a small banana and 4 spoonfuls of natural yoghurt instead!
Do you go seriously low cal on your fasting days or eat 500 calories?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's not fasting , that's not having much to eat . :laugh:
I'm eating less on my 'fasting' days than muslims do on days during Ramadan and they certainly call it fasting! :okay:

Do you go seriously low cal on your fasting days or eat 500 calories?
The 5:2 suggestion is 600 cals/day for men. I work on the assumption that it is about 25% of one's daily requirement. If I have a lazy day, I try and limit myself to about 600 cals. If I have been out and done (say) 30 hilly miles on my bike, I would allow myself nearer 1,000, or somewhere in between for a more moderate ride or hilly walk.

I'm not super-strict but try and stick to the spirit of it. Last week I only did one fasting day because I was away for a friend's funeral, but I will do an extra day this week to make up for it.

Apart from my banana and yoghurt this morning, I have only had some skimmed milk in tea and coffee, but I did have a total of about 3 teaspoons of honey in the coffees. I'll be having a salad later with either a tin of tuna (in brine) or some cottage cheese. That'll be it until about 10:00 tomorrow. It works for me!

...you'll not be needing a crêpe then.
Not today, thankyou!

screenman

Legendary Member
Just worked out what is going on my pancake, and it is another one. I may be gone a moment as I feel the need for trackie bottoms coming on.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The first two had ham, cheese and egg - the British version of the crepe complet. The other two had dark brown soft sugar and freshly squeezed lemon.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Ours had fairtrade organic demerara sugar with freshly squeezed lemon, the kids also had some wth Whole Earth hazelnut chocolate spread which @User will be pleased to hear continues their tradition of shoving vat loads of palm oil in everything.

Top Bottom