1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on?????????

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Maggot, 12 Dec 2007.

1. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

The clock on here is showing the time an hour early:wacko: Have I missed something, have I been in a coma:wacko:

2. OP
    OP
    Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Hold on, my new thread has appeared half-way down as it's behind the newer threads on time:ohmy:

3. Pete

Pete Guest

Seems the forum crashed this morning, and when it went back online the clock was an hour ahead of time, but has now been fixed. This means that posts on several threads have got into the wrong order.

doesn't Confusion it OK rules...¿

4. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

Please do not adjust your clocks, PC's or anything else. Normall service will be resumed after enough tea has been supped!!

5. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

The new posts button is shagged too. ;)

6. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

What that and Nicole Cook: Your positively voracious you are ;)

7. Pete

Pete Guest

Sorry Mr Teapot [your Lordship, if you insist], but I'm just off to make a nice cafetiere-full of steaming hot c***ee. ;):blush::tongue: Problem is, you see, tea is impracticable at work (we have been asked not to put tealeaves down the canteen sink, but coffee grounds are OK) and, from your own statement, teabags are an utter travesty (I agree).

8. Lord of the Teapot

Tea leaves can always be placed in the bin, Pete. 'No tea leaves down the sink' is just a ploy by co***e drinkers to have tea replaced by co***e

9. Lord of the Teapot