What's good in your life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

My cycling is the best thing at the moment....had some recent downs in the last couple of months....but I now live on my own, have a new job which is going well, have my bikes and my health......just need a little more money (will get there in the next 12 months) and then who knows...
I'd like to meet another woman, settle down and start a family.:evil:

stevenb said:
. . . and start a family.:biggrin:

In a Scouse accent <Eh, don't start, will ya!> :evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hey Laurence, I know how you feel. Keep telling yourself it'll get better, and if I notice it happening first, I'll let you know...

For me...

My nephew, Oli, I guess. There have been times when I think he's kept me going. Mum and sister too of course and various friends, but I really do want to be around to lavish him with toys... (and get to play with them myself!)

Otherwise....

Pasta. And cheese.

graham56

Guru
:biggrin:The wife- 20 years of married life today! She`s off spending while i`m oiling my throat with the help of the Scotsman Mr Bell.:evil:

Also the kids, enjoy them when they`re young, because they cost the earth when they`re older. Still love them to bits though.

longers

Legendary Member
Cycling really does do it for me. I'm :evil: until I get on the bike, then it's :blush:.

Work's uninspiring at the moment and I've had my fair share of ups and downs this past couple of years, but worse things happen at sea, musn't grumble etc. Other peoples problems put mine into perspective.

The dog is a great source of joy. We have a very strong bond and she is quite hilarious, intelligent and heart warming most of the time.

I'm also going to be an Uncle next year. :biggrin::tongue::tongue::tongue: (that really is good news).

got-to-get-fit

stevenb said:
My cycling is the best thing at the moment....had some recent downs in the last couple of months....but I now live on my own, have a new job which is going well, have my bikes and my health......just need a little more money (will get there in the next 12 months) and then who knows...
I'd like to meet another woman, settle down and start a family.:biggrin:

.......another woman? why how many do you have?:evil:

mikeitup

Veteran
re

Work sucks balls big time! (but I work with a great crew!!)

Wife, kids and family are great.
So, ALL fine as far as I'm concerned. :evil:

Abitrary

Nothing. Except people getting sacked or not coming in and having to pick up their stuff, and then have to rationalize the idea that I might be the one not coming in next week, or sacked even, and then having to update this thread with the fact that i don't have a job

Top Bottom