Whats happened there then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slow down

You sure you're not bigging up the Decatlon to help the classified ad along with the sale?:thumbsup:
Get ready for the ad to be changed "faster than a full carbon Trek";):thumbsup:

OP
OP
lifeson

lifeson

slow down said:
You sure you're not bigging up the Decatlon to help the classified ad along with the sale?:thumbsup:
Get ready for the ad to be changed "faster than a full carbon Trek";):thumbsup:

Nope - good idea though :?:

Just came back from a more determined effort on the trek and whooped the time by 8mins 19 secs (1:40:19 against 1:48:38) and it was much windier tonight as well

But I was still surprised by how good the Decathlon was. Its much quieter than the Trek and now I have fitted better tyres (Michelin Krylions) it is a smooth ride as well
The biggest difference in performance is definately the brakes on the Trek are way superior, but that might just be £10 worth of ultegra pads

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
lifeson said:
Nope - good idea though :thumbsup:

Just came back from a more determined effort on the trek and whooped the time by 8mins 19 secs (1:40:19 against 1:48:38) and it was much windier tonight as well

But I was still surprised by how good the Decathlon was. Its much quieter than the Trek and now I have fitted better tyres (Michelin Krylions) it is a smooth ride as well
The biggest difference in performance is definately the brakes on the Trek are way superior, but that might just be £10 worth of ultegra pads

If you think Ultegra pads are good (they're average btw) try Koolstop Salmons...awesome, put 'em on the Decathlon.

Top Bottom