What's happened to Planet X Store Collection?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
Is it a case that a lot of stock is not at store but actually In a warehouse so needs to be shipped directly from there?

OP
OP
Alembicbassman

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
Free delivery if you spend £100 at Planet X

Chain Reaction Cycles Free Delivery if you spend £12

The In Store Collection option at the checkout was ideal as I'm only 8 miles from the shop and used to cycle in to pick up my bits.

Thorn Sherpa

Über Member
Well at the prices they charge I would imagine the shop would run at a loss(provided they do charge the same as the website).
I have wondered how they continue to trade when a lot of their prices are so low? I've ordered online and gone to the store and I think most of the prices are the same for what I was looking at.

Bianchi boy

Über Member
I ordered stuff on friday and only got a message today saying it had been picked. Maybe staffing issues?
Similar situation here, ordered something Monday morning just gone, and only just arrived at Post office yesterday, Wanted item for this weekend, no chance of that now !!

Tommy2

Über Member
I recently ordered something and it took about 3 days to be picked and another 4 to arrive, but the time I ordered before that it was picked and shipped same day (Sunday) and arrived by Tuesday???

Top Bottom