What's in your Avatar????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's my brain.

Really it is!:ohmy:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Fab Foodie said:

In fact, having watched this again... it's uncannily like me.
Perrin worked in the Food Industry (Sunshine Desserts), I work in the Food Industry... everytime I have to go to a product tasting the desire to describe everything as tasting like a "Bolivian Unicyclist Jockstrap" is nearly overwhelming.

Bigtallfatbloke

it's the exact opposite of what i really look like

gbb

Legendary Member
My avatar is an early 1930's Chevrolet pickup....this one...

DSC01600.jpg

I was working in Uruguay last year...brilliant to see quite a few old vehicles like this in daily use.
The owner of this one was very patriotic..the Uruguayan flag plastered all over the doors was a nice touch.
Once you're out of Montevideo, the towns are relatively poor. I was in Carmelo about 3 hours away. The trucks not typical of the vehicles there, but there's still quite a few like it.
Evidently, when you get even further up country, places like Paysandu are even poorer. Most of the vehicles havnt got doors or bonnets..absolute wrecks :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The name came when I first signed up to Cycling Plus forum (it's a long story) and goes with my penchant for smutty humour... the avatar (Finbarr Saunders out of Viz) seemed right and fitting... my sig line further reinforces the concept. :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
It's an Azelf Pokemon; my son's current favourite. I changed avatar's to confuse bonj and this was all I had on file.

Top Bottom