Whats in your shed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wisdom

Guru
Ridgeback supernova.JPG
I'll start by asking whats in your shed /garage?

giant defy 3.JPG
These were in the garge taken out for photo

Attachments

• Ridgeback supernova.JPG
    Ridgeback supernova.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 30

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Family and bikes 004.jpg

As per other thread, this was something I threw up from spares and parts that were sitting in m'shed. The frame had been knocking around for some time, it was either time to get rid or do something with it. With the awful summer weather, I had fiddled and fettled my bikes to the point of boredom, so used this as a project to keep me busy when I wasnt riding. Aeroprofile 26" wheels, Shimano XT gearing, 21 speed, STI shifters, narrow courier style alloy bars, only 18" tip to tip makes it quite a twitchy ride and I dont think I would like to ride very far on it, but ideal as a beach cruiser which is wot it will be used as. The paint was all I had to buy. I had alot of advice from my son - in - law IRO the paintwork, and its come out quite well. He also helped with the decals as well, made a proper good job overall. Knowing me I will be taking it all apart in a fortnights time to try something else, coz the weather still sh1te ! :rain:

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
You have a sign in your shed saying "I'M IN THE SHED" - do you have similar signs for all your rooms at home?!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Bees man. Bees. Shed Bees.

And half-finished cans of paint and filler and odd tiles and some wheels and some old curtains and all sorts of other stuff. No bikes.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Not putting my bikes in the shed they'd get covered in beer :tongue:

IMG_1574.jpg

A most impressive setup - I'm sure that I'm not the only envious viewer :smile: .

Is that gas cylinder for a low-pressure nitrogen blanket ? . . . or CO2 ?

The canister with the red top (to the left of the white bucket) looks exactly like the Coca Cola containers that we had in our pub in the 1980s/90s.

What size is the keg atop the stainless steel container ? It looks rather like an 11 gallon - but surely it ain't big enough.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
A most impressive setup - I'm sure that I'm not the only envious viewer :smile: .

Is that gas cylinder for a low-pressure nitrogen blanket ? . . . or CO2 ?

The canister with the red top (to the left of the white bucket) looks exactly like the Coca Cola containers that we had in our pub in the 1980s/90s.

What size is the keg atop the stainless steel container ? It looks rather like an 11 gallon - but surely it ain't big enough.

That's Co2 Pubrunner for dispensing and for force carbonating beers, ciders, wine and water.

I force carbonate in the red top containers that can hold 120psi, there cornelius kegs, I pay about £40 for them secondhand. There an ideal size of 19ltrs for the fridge and I run a 3/8th gas line to them

The s/s 11gallon keg on top is an old one I bought and have the paperwork if Kegwatch want to check :smile: Its currently got a couple of kettle elements in it for smaller brews of around 50litres the container its sitting on holds over 100litres

pubrunner

Legendary Member
That's Co2 Pubrunner for dispensing and for force carbonating beers, ciders, wine and water.

I'm more a real ale fan myself.

. . . . . . . and have the paperwork if Kegwatch want to check

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

. . . . . . . for smaller brews of around 50litres the container its sitting on holds over 100litres

Very impressive indeed !

. . . just how long does it last ? . . . do you drink it all on your own ?

Top Bottom