What's it like to get banned from a forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pete said:
Here's a guy who evidently knows....
(borderline NSFW).

you'll never know....

yenrod

That as a legit film about Hitler but its critically funny the way its been done - was actually thinking similiar thoughts about this place once !

A mate told me about some guy in the US that drove cross country to burn down ahouse (and made a blog - just for good measure) as he'd been 'rubbished by some bloke on a forum !

Watch out Domtyler - ;)

OP
OP
P

Pete

Chuffy said:
You should know Pete...:sad:
Actually, I don't. Simon L(0/0) has hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial - er - todger...

Chuffy said:
Ah. The man with the worlds thickest skin and more Hotmail accounts than God.
I'm sure spinners has long since moved away from Hotmail. There are a myriad other places to get a webmail quickly and no questions asked...;)

domtyler

Über Member
yenrod said:
That as a legit film about Hitler but its critically funny the way its been done - was actually thinking similiar thoughts about this place once !

A mate told me about some guy in the US that drove cross country to burn down ahouse (and made a blog - just for good measure) as he'd been 'rubbished by some bloke on a forum !

Watch out Domtyler - ;)

*Gulp*

LLB

BJB said:
Who was that guy who used to get banned on C+ all the time? One from several names I remember him using was yusufallbeendownthepub or summat?

I always thought his most aggressive persona was Tabernacle ;) , Glad he has calmed down a bit now :sad:

Top Bottom