What's so special about Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Now we've got tagging. When I look at the "most popular tags", the one that stands out in a bigger typeface is Ireland. But when I click on it, no results. So what's so special about Ireland?

Joffey

Big Dosser
The Guiness tastes nicer in Ireland than the rest of the world. Maybe it doesn't travel well.

I get 10 results when I click on it, so I guess you have touring and expedition set to be excluded?

Screenshot_2015-10-05-11-23-03.png

Why I'd it the top tag? Someone had bothered to create it and then use it. Nothing more. Create your own tags and use them and yours will end up more popular!

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
How do I get to the tag cloud from the main menu? I've been getting there via the tag at the top of a thread which already has one.

Shaun

Founder
How do I get to the tag cloud from the main menu? I've been getting there via the tag at the top of a thread which already has one.

You can also put /tags in front of the main site URL: www.cyclechat.net/tags :okay:

The tag text size indicates the volume of tags with that word or phrase, the larger the text size the more threads with that tag; but they're fairly new so it'll take a while for the mix to broaden.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I went to a supermarket in Cork last year. A can of lager was priced at 2.5 Euros. The price of Murphy's in the pub brought a tear to my eye too.

It was a great place, otherwise.

nobbers nobber and nobbery are not tagged.

Shaun

Founder
I asked because I have noted some tagging that appears to be aimed at denigrating the thread, and wondered whether it was a participant or not.

If you feel a tag is inappropriate just report the first post in the thread and let the moderators know which tag you feel is not helpful and why. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom