What's the fascination with LeJoG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
And have Butter Pies at around halfway :laugh:

Or do it on a cheese theme, starting with Yarg.

Abitrary

I'd much rather cycle around france eating omelettes and asking the waitresses to fill my water bottle up with a cheeky little wink.

Much rather that than cycling to scotland for the sake of it.

Keith Oates

Janner
User76 said:
When I did mine I did do this and that, and I defintely did not follow an organised route. I wanted to go to Aviemore, because I used to ski there a lot, so I did. I wanted to see the Falkirk wheel, so I did. I wanted to go to the shoottest place in Britain, so I went to Slannaban. I didn't particularly want to go to Lockerbie, but I did, and found a postcard which I sent to loads of people, of Lockerbie from the air:ohmy: I wanted to go to my mates in Stoke, so I did. I wanted to stay at home for the weekend in Cheddar. so I did.

Don't view the route as a dot to dot route, make it interesting. I am genuinely surprised that no-one has yet done the entire route, staying at a different forummers house each night, it must be possible. In fact I may do that next year, what a laugh:biggrin:

And Europe is great, but the way the nation changes with each day is something that I will always treaure:thumbsup:

In the C+ days Sam (of ACF fame) did just that and wrote about it, which was interesting. However I'm not sure that he only stayed with forummers for the whole trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Keith Oates said:
In the C+ days Sam (of ACF fame) did just that and wrote about it, which was interesting. However I'm not sure that he only stayed with forummers for the whole trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did for most - including with me. However the less said about how he has behaved towards us since the better... ;)

Anyway, back to more happy topics...

Top Bottom