What's the least Football freindly nation??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Will1985 said:
Why move? Everybody will be inside watching the TV so the roads will be relatively traffic free to get a ride in!
that's a very good point. If England reach the final (a person can dream) the roads will be empty.

ChrisKH

Guru
New Zealand, surely.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
dellzeqq said:
that's a very good point. If England reach the final (a person can dream) the roads will be empty.

I'd say that going to London would be a novel experience, seeing as it'd be empty, but there still would be all the slightly confused backpackers wandering about wondering how to get from Bucking Ham Palace to Lei cestershire Square.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
ChrisKH said:
New Zealand, surely.

True, although I'm sure I could just spend the fortnight hiding in the Highlands of Scotland instead. My powers of disguise would be so cunning that nobody except for the feckin' midges would ever find me!!

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
India or Pakistan? I'm not convinced that Afghans (the people, not the dogs) will be watching too much of the World Cup. Bigger fish to fry and all that. Wouldn't recommend going there, though.

New Zealand are in it. Still trying to work out if the football team do a Haka before games.

Top Bottom