What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
Saturday was one of these.......My effort to improve my diet in 2015 begins with some smoothies. I'm the first to admit I don't eat enough fruit and I'm far more likely to have it in a drinkable format.

image.jpeg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
New T-Shirt
upload_2016-1-20_19-21-35.png

New tool/innertube/bits and peices holder for the bike

upload_2016-1-20_19-22-22.png

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A box containing 3 pairs of sample frames from Optilabs (I've decided to go for the Mirage version)
Private Eye
Over 50s saving plan offer from Legal & General (brochure put in the pre-pay envelope supplied with a similar offer from Sun Life along with other junk mail from last week bulking it out)
Works yearly pension statement (delayed from August!)
Pair of Exustar ESM-122 shoes from Planet X
Pair of Northwave Scorpius shoes (the bright yellow ones) from CRC
The last two were a missed delivery from yesterday that I had to collect from the Post Office

Postmanhat

Saturday was one of these.......My effort to improve my diet in 2015 begins with some smoothies. I'm the first to admit I don't eat enough fruit and I'm far more likely to have it in a drinkable format.

View attachment 116522

Got my Mum and Stepdad one of those for Christmas. Undoubtedly the most successful present I'll ever give them. They're using it everyday and experimenting with all sorts of funny, foriegn-sounding stuff like kale.

The downside my own Argos cheapie now seems like a toy cement mixer in comparison

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I got tyres, saddle, bar tape, brake cables, brake blocks, bottle cages and some haribo.

Not a bad day, but does mean a fair bit of fettling to do of an evening
Well tyres are fitted, brakes recabled, saddle changed, bottle cages fitted, but the sodding brake blocks are too big: canti fitting Kool stops but they won't clear the front forks as too long grrrrrr. Also noticed my hoods are bit cracked so need to source some tan hood that fit, which mean refitting cables when I find some.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Official old git birthday cards (60th birthday this week, but not today), a Senior Railcard and a DVI-I-to-VGA adaptor!
Look on the bright side Colin. Two days after your 60th, you'll get a test kit for colon cancer from the NHS asking you for three stool smears on consecutive days, and a foil pouch in which to post the samples back to them.

Happy Birthday! :bravo:

Vidor06

Long term loafer
Before Xmas I moved my broadband from Virgin Media to BT. Had totally forgotten that as part of the package they were giving me a £100 prepaid Mastercard. That arrived in the post yeterday, now just waiting on the activation code so I can get spending.

Top Bottom