Whats the story behind................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BJB said:
Cool pic. Although I'm not keen on riding north shore even when its a couple of feet off the ground never mind about 10 feet in the air! :smile:

Why thank you...
That's pretty much the last time I did it...mid-late 2005.
Just say 'look ahead, look ahead, look ahead' to yourself repeatedly and it's generally OK.

Dave5N

Über Member
Chuffy said:
I assumed that Domtyler's was a picture of his willy. Oh well.

Dave5N - Why, that's your twin brother in a dress! And what lovely armpits he has. :smile:

Mine was lifted from the Lolcats site on account of the three toed sloth being my favourite animal.

The book arrived! :biggrin:

Thanks!! :tongue::smile:

I don't have to be nice now!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Pete

I'm sure I answered this before, but, ah well, once again:
Just a passing visitor to the garden in France.
They are quite common in some years, fairly friendly and tame, willing to perch on your hand (and, yes, it is my hand). But they fly reasonably well. And bad news if you happen to be another insect, but smaller!

Mine's pretty dull (a bit like me), but I've grown attached to it (from the cycle chat selection).
But when/if I suss out how to download the one I want, I'll be changing asap!

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
Did a google search for one of The Doctor, then decided to change it for a different one of him. Someone on here quite likes David Tennant, so I intend to change avatar to see which one she likes the most.

I look like this one, by the way.
(may be a lie)

Well, he's more visible in that one, which is good, although his smile is a little bit showbiz, I like it when he does the crazy grin.

<tries google image> Gosh, so many of them are sullen and brooding, that's no good...

Not that TheDoctor was referring to me or anything...:biggrin:

Mine? Well, obviously, it's a baby elephant.

ChrisKH

Guru
Pokemon is/was one of my eldest son's obsessions. Now he has moved on via Concorde/Pencil Cases/Yu-Gi-Oh Cards/Diamond &Pearl Cards/Cameras to Ratchet & Clank. But I haven't.

I may change the avatar when I get my new cycle chat shirt, if it is spectacular enough and it fits.

Pete

Fnaar said:
Min was filched from somewhere :biggrin:
Are you sure that's Min on your avatar?
Min_Henry_Hastings_Flyer_thumbC.jpg

Top Bottom