What's this mean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fatblokish

Guru
and how can I stop it?

/frontend.js?_v=3be46997":true}, _cookieConfig: { path: "/", domain: "", prefix: "xf_"}, _csrfToken: "2643,1365563577,f4548f367de4043043dc9339ee1e8e6b59402d78", _csrfRefreshUrl: "login/csrf-token-refresh", _jsVersion: "3be416887" }); jQuery.extend(XenForo.phrases, { cancel: "Cancel", a_moment_ago: "A moment ago", one_minute_ago: "1 minute ago", x_minutes_ago: "%minutes% minutes ago", today_at_x: "Today at %time%", yesterday_at_x: "Yesterday at %time%", day_x_at_time_y: "%day% at %time%", day0: "Sunday", day1: "Monday", day2: "Tuesday", day3: "Wednesday", day4: "Thursday", day5: "Friday", day6: "Saturday", _months: "January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December", _daysShort: "Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat", following_error_occurred: "The following error occurred", server_did_not_respond_in_time_try_again: "The server did not respond in time. Please try again.", logging_in: "Logging in", click_image_show_full_size_version: "Click this image to show the full-size version.", show_hidden_content_by_x: "Show hidden content by {names}" }); // Facebook Javascript SDK XenForo.Facebook.appId = ""; XenForo.Facebook.forceInit = false; var vglnk = { api_url: '//api.viglink.com/api', key: '3d27228e48eb21aded5c8db843b67eea' }; (function(d, t) { var s = d.createElement(t); s.type = 'text/javascript'; s.async = true; s.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? vglnk.api_url : '//cdn.viglink.com/api') + '/vglnk.js'; var r = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0]; r.parentNode.insertBefore(s, r); }(document, 'script'));
1?campid=5337208431&ff19=addf8ea0b34b0def90f1&ff20=519&mpt=60603300&pub=5574713606&toolid=20000.gif

It means you shouldn't be looking at those websites.

I'm sure Shaun or some other computer nerd, err, person will be able to help;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@fatblokish

It means that you have accidentally clicked on the little orange box (with the curved white lines) at the very bottom right hand corner of this screen, right next to where it says "Top".

Leave Cycle Chat and then try again. (dnamhIkt) :blush:

OP
OP
fatblokish

fatblokish

Guru
Monkey now spanked, though I'm not sure how that helped...he was halfway to completing Shakespear's sonnets before I interrupted

AAAAnyway, leaving the site and returning now gives...
block: primaryControls -->
  • Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Recent Posts
More...
Style
CycleChat
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2013 XenForo Ltd.
© Clickfinity - Fantastic forums for you
Don't think the RSS feed was the culprit.

Doseone

Guru
spank-the-monkey.jpg

Shaun

Founder
It looks like a javascript problem. What device are you using to access CC? What browser; IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.?

OP
OP
fatblokish

fatblokish

Guru
It looks like a javascript problem. What device are you using to access CC? What browser; IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.?
I'm using a laptop running windows 7 Home Premium version 6.1 and IE 10.

If I google Cyclechat then click on the "www.cyclechat.net/" link then I get the view shown in post 8 above, but if I click on "commuting" instead then I get the usual screen.
It's been fine until a couple of days ago.

Thanks for investigating

FB

Shaun

Founder
Try CTRL + F5 - you may have cached versions of old files on your machine. The core forum software was upgraded a couple of days ago so a forced refresh might just sort it out for you. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
fatblokish

fatblokish

Guru
Try CTRL + F5 - you may have cached versions of old files on your machine. The core forum software was upgraded a couple of days ago so a forced refresh might just sort it out for you. :thumbsup:
Neither CTRL + F5 nor reboot has worked. Tis most annoying. What next please?

ta

PS, no problems on any other sites, just my fave Cyclechat...

Shaun

Founder
I'm using a laptop running windows 7 Home Premium version 6.1 and IE 10.

Okay, let's try clearing your browser cache to make sure it's not loading old versions of the site files:
  • Start IE 10
  • Click the settings logo (top right) -
    upload_2013-10-3_9-18-48.png
  • Select Internet Options
  • Under Browsing History click the Delete ... button
  • If the top option (Preserve Favourites website data) is ticked, untick it
  • Untick History, Form data and Passwords
  • Now click Delete
Once complete, close IE and restart it and then visit CC again.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom