What's up with me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stu Smith

Veteran
I find myself constantly looking at new bikes every time I walk past lbs or magazines. I am worried that I might give in to temptation. Please someone hold me back, I can't afford another divorce!!
Go on buy yourself one..you know you deserve that Pinarello..:evil:

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
The trouble is, I am happy with my Specialized Allez, so why should I want another bike? I can only ride one at the time but I suppose it is nice to have a change. Oh dear, here I go again, making up excuses and finding reasons. The men in white coats will be here soon......

MattHB

Proud Daddy
The trouble is, I am happy with my Specialized Allez, so why should I want another bike? I can only ride one at the time but I suppose it is nice to have a change. Oh dear, here I go again, making up excuses and finding reasons. The men in white coats will be here soon......

This is pure heresy and you should be flayed alive for even thinking it. This is not the sort of language we want our OH's to hear!!!

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I`m always looking at bikes, gear the whole lot its a lifestyle, has to be when you opt to cycle to work at this time of year instead! :crazy: Anyway hoping to pick up a n+1 today/tomorrow. £40 for Giant SCR2 and before you say it it aint nicked :thumbsup:

Top Bottom