What's yer.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
......longest distance SS ride, sportive event even and what's your plans for next year ?
Interested to hear about those that use them for CX racing, like g distance, touring
Just for fun

3narf

For whom the bell dings
I would happily ride my SS as far as my geared bike. I did 35 miles last Sunday and I have a 65 mile sportive planned for next month, which I may or may not do on 'Aryton.'

Once you have the right gear (I vary between 46x17 and 48x17 but usually the former) you'll just pedal & pedal, you won't want to stop!

I'd like to think I'll do a 100 mile ride next year; I thought I'd do it on my Synapse but now you've got me thinking...

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
I returned to fixed with a vengeance this year, to ride an SR series plus another 600, and Paris-Brest-Paris. About 3900km in total for the year. Longest ride 1200km, of course.

108 mile fixed wheel forum ride, an excellent days riding in good company.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/100-mile-fixed-gear-ride-spring-2014.136598/page-1

Well and truly piss ing all over my bonfire they have....(see what I did there? Bonfire, very seasonal eh eh )

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Er ... sorry. But you did ask.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've done a weekend tour on SS. Home to St Ives, and back via the guided bus path to Cambridge. Probably two 35 mile days or so, with overnight stuff.

Top Bottom