What's your idea of heaven?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

Right now I'm sitting on my settee with my 3 dogs snuggled up to me. There is music playing which is a Playlist of all the Joe Bonamassa albums I've downloaded (around 12 altogether plus 3 with Beth Hart and 3 Black Country Communion. The music is in a surround sound system and behind my head are 2 speakers connected by Bluetooth to the soundbar. Fantastic quality. On the TV screen are unbelievable screen savers from the Apple TV 4k UHD which every so often gets added to. The latest one is a underwater sequence of a hump back whale skowly basking in the sunlight shining through the water. In front of me is a barista style coffee made from my own roasted coffee beans.

I must be in heaven.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Descending the Stelvio on a warm afternoon with my boys, having effortlessly climbed up in the morning, enjoyed a sandwich and a snooze at the summit, with a cold beer awaiting the end of the descent, followed by Chianti and pizza in the evening with Mrs Tuesday.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Right now I'm sitting on my settee with my 3 dogs snuggled up to me. There is music playing which is a Playlist of all the Joe Bonamassa albums I've downloaded (around 12 altogether plus 3 with Beth Hart and 3 Black Country Communion. The music is in a surround sound system and behind my head are 2 speakers connected by Bluetooth to the soundbar. Fantastic quality. On the TV screen are unbelievable screen savers from the Apple TV 4k UHD which every so often gets added to. The latest one is a underwater sequence of a hump back whale skowly basking in the sunlight shining through the water. In front of me is a barista style coffee made from my own roasted coffee beans.

I must be in heaven.

Tisk tisk, not on your bike ? Wrong forum....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I suppose, one of my best moments was on The Ranger's Path on the way up Snowdon many moons ago. We stopped near a stile and there was no noise at all. Even the sheep were quiet. No wind, and most importantly, no traffic hum. Very unusual.

stephec

Legendary Member
A big place, lots of fleecy clouds, huge great old feller with a long white beard and white robes, angels sitting on clouds playing harps, that sort of thing.
Beat me to it, but you forgot to mention the pearly gates.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Walking naked on a sandy sun drenched beach

Gunk

Guru

I must be in heaven.

Sounds awful :crazy:

Top Bottom