What's your tenuous claim to fame?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

surfgurl said:
I was in the choir for the musical Joseph. I sang Any Dream Will Do with Jason Donovan.

*creeps back into obscurity*

SUUURRRRFFF.

I was getting excited then, only to find out you sang in a choir. I feel mugged.
Oh well better than anything I've ever done.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My wife worked with the vet. who was on the programme that Dale Winton hosted. It was called something like Pets Win Prizes

ChrisKH

Guru
surfgurl said:
I was in the choir for the musical Joseph. I sang Any Dream Will Do with Jason Donovan.

*creeps back into obscurity*

There was a competition going on for school choirs singing this or some other Joseph song during the reality TV show for Joseph and my son's school got through to the last ten, but didn't win. It was all done online and there was lots of tactical terrorist voting.

mangaman

My great uncle was in star wars

But even more impressively, someone I vaguely know at work knows someone who was once on Supermarket Sweep with Dale Winton

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I came second to Steve Ovett in a race when at school and I served Prunella Scales and Timothy West in a shop.

in the back of my cab..............

LIM GALLAGHER
NOEL GALLAGHER
LIAM & NOELS MUM (dont mess with her)
CAROLINE QUINTEN
PAUL MERTON
NEIL TENNANT (from pet shop boys)
NICK RHODES (duran duran)
JARVIS COCKER
ANDY BELL(erasure)
THE AGONY AUNT FROM THIS MORNING
NICK HANCOCK
PAUL O'GRADY(lIly savage)
ART MALIK
KEVIN KEEGAN
KENNETH WOLSTENHOLME
BILL MCCLAREN(rugby commentator)

AND A FEW MORE ,BUT CANT REMEMBER

and when i was a chef(1998) i worked at BBC Elstree on the set of Eastenders,Grange Hill and Top of the Pops

Princess Di cut me up in her Audi. So did that bird off of the Terminator movies that can't act. Sarah Connor. But she was driving a BMW. Billy Connelly was rude to me twice in two different cycle shops, ten years and 6000 miles apart. self-gratification artist.

Oh I almost forgot. My osteopath was the tour manager for Duran Duran when they were really famous, and for Spandau Ballet, and Siouxsie and the Banshees. He's an ex paratrooper too. You wouldn't mess with him. Sorts your back out good and proper though!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I walked past Christiano Ronaldo once in the Trafford Centre (not long after his signing to Man Utd.) he looked quite spotty but very self confident... the most amusing thing though was that there were 3 people walking in front of me - 2 blokes and the girlfriend of one of the chaps (who was on the phone)... she clearly recognised him and tried to point him out to her Man.-Utd-top-wearing-boyf... who promptly told her off as he was on the phone.

Did make me laugh.

Maz

Guru
gezza said:
in the back of my cab..............

LIM GALLAGHER
NOEL GALLAGHER
LIAM & NOELS MUM (dont mess with her)
CAROLINE QUINTEN
PAUL MERTON
NEIL TENNANT (from pet shop boys)
NICK RHODES (duran duran)