Wheels again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dave147

D88044B1-5D85-463A-82A3-3D5CC215DE49.jpeg FB367806-BEE0-4639-B041-9246C14A7A88.jpeg
ill be honest I want to treat my self as a reward for recently giving up smoking I would like sum nice wheels I know prob not the best investment but really fancy sum. I don’t wana spend a fortune. My lbs has sum vision t35 I like the look of with tyres and fitted £265

Heigue'r

Veteran
Good on giving up the smoking.I also treated myself after a few months off them so id say go for it,treat wise.I have no idea about thise wheels though

Slick

Guru
Lol, same here, no idea about the wheels, just wanted to congratulate you on the smoking thing.:thumbsup:

A word of warning though, I'm about to reward myself with my 4th bike.:wahhey:

bpsmith

Veteran
Quality effort on the smoking effort! Well done.

Aside from the obvious, “Upgraded” wheels serve two purposes, they perform differently and look good. Both valuable to the purchaser depending on expectations.

At this price point, we’re firmly in the looks dept and these do look rather nice in fairness. You won’t likely see performance gains, although that is dependent on the conditions of the wheels that you currently use.

BSOh

Über Member
Buy them, you deserve them for giving up the cigs, not easy to do.

I'm just finishing my third month smoke free, and I may have bought myself a treat or two to keep motivated :shy:

OP
OP
dave147

dave147

Think they are a bit lighter than I have at the min also I’m
Telling my self them being slightly deeper section they will be better

Also they will look the

Top Bottom