when do you ride? Saturdays at 11 am are a no no

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theborofc

went out today for the first ride in 5 months due to injury...............i will stick to 6.30 am rides from now on as the roads were scary as!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
went out today for the first ride in 5 months due to injury...............i will stick to 6.30 am rides from now on as the roads were scary as!!!!!!!

Where are you? The M25?
:biggrin:

rh100

I went out at about 8 tonight and got home about 9.30ish, first time i've tried a Saturday night ride and I loved it. On some lanes I barely saw any cars, there was a lovely sunset aswell, a beautiful sight of the sun setting over green fields and pretty clouds in the sky, with only the sound of nature and the hum and click of my bike (ok and a bit of wheezing from me :smile: ). A 15 mile ride and my fastest moving average yet, then home for a curry :smile:

I've yet to try an early morning ride, or a night ride, intend to give both a go at some point.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Dawn rides in summer are great; you might need some arm warmers until the chill lifts off. The good thing about early rides is that you can be home just as the rest of the family are emerging from bed, have a shower then carry on with the day's duties.

got-to-get-fit

Smoggy you have a PM

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Where are you? The M25?
:biggrin:

Don't be stupid, that wouldn't be scary, it would be the giant carpark,it always is!! :biggrin:

The good thing about early rides is that you can be home just as the rest of the family are emerging from bed, have a shower then carry on with the day's duties.

....And carry on as if nothing has happened and nobody is ever the wiser of your little foray out yonder.

toekneep

We have just publicised our second club dawn ride. I didn't think anybody would be interested when I proposed the first one but fourteen turned up and they loved it. 5am start with a sunrise due at 5.30pm. Can't beat it.

Top Bottom