When I typoe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
sometimes I find that when i read back on my poists I need to go backl and edit out thinsg so that they mae sense... I suspect it is a faulty keyboards as it seems to spick up letters and miss spaces where it shouldnt do. Whay can I do about it, is this life threatening?:biggrin:

Maybe you should put your fingers on a diet! :biggrin:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
...Davyo mate we are gonna b
e RICH....all we need to do is invent the fat persons keyboard....really I can see the ads now...

"Whats your tyoing saying about you> fed up with with FFS (fat finger syndrime) ...

mr Mag00

rising member
sometimes I find that when i read back on my poists I need to go backl and edit out thinsg so that they mae sense... I suspect it is a faulty keyboards as it seems to spick up letters and miss spaces where it shouldnt do. Whay can I do about it, is this life threatening?:biggrin:

no not life threatening at all, it means you have too much time on your hands to be able to mistype a whole thread

I had no typing problems until I moved to XP. Ever since I have an annoying habit of missing the first capitalised letter at the start of many sentences. I've tried corded and cordless keyboards, MS or Belkin keyboards, fast or slow typing and all to no avail. I'm now on a completely new PC with VISTA and an ACER keyboard and it's still happening.

bviously, it's not all the time but ...

We had a thread like this a while ago (started by Chuffy, I think), in which no one was allowed to correct their typos and or use the backspace key. Like I did there, see, where I typred "and or" . It was amazing how many mistakes one makes which must just get unconciously corrected.

... actually, that's nort bad.:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can't blame the keyboard for my problem, which is that I sometimes type competely the wrong word. Just today, I typed 'how' when I meant to type 'our'. It seems to be a problem connecting brain to fingers.

Top Bottom