When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
How I love the optimism of youth.

Oh thank you. Young I am not... :laugh:

Gillstay

Über Member
Its funny, but it is a real issue for some.

I get on very well with my neighbour, he's a very nice guy but he can't stop himself moaning about the cattle in the field behind us. The farmer is a very nice guy and has been here all his life like his father before him, and he has to listen to the complaints. I am right in the middle of both of them and whilst my sympathies are with the farmers because of the reasons in the sign above, I'm determined to remain like Switzerland. :okay:

Often people do not consider what else would be there if not a few cattle. I love seeing them esp if they are nice Belties or similar.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Normal weather resumed on the Costa Clyde today. Can't complain, it was dry for at least one full day, 24 hours without rain! It was like Dubai in reverse.
You forgot about the afternoon wind!
Anyhow, now it's changed into a lovely, calm, bright evening, there's even some sun.
Thing is, I get up at 6 in the mornings, by 9 I must be showered, fed, stuff for work ready in the panniers: can't be out in the garden at 7pm :cry:

Slick

Guru
Often people do not consider what else would be there if not a few cattle. I love seeing them esp if they are nice Belties or similar.

Exactly, better a few Belties than some sort of housing estate. I spoke with the farmer yesterday and he is moving very gingerly after an argument with one of his beasts he lovingly refers to as beefburgers, and he reckons its the end of cattle on his farm, and I find that a real shame if true.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
It was a lovely day today. Warm sunshine with a slight breeze. Got the washing done and dried. Some gardening and seed sowing done. Cycled around for a bit. And now it's starting to rain again. It's in for the evening and tomorrow as well.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
What is this "bus" device you speak of? Is it some transitory product of a fevered imagination?
Or is it a like a disease you can catch?
I recall the ancients speaking of catching a bus. I never quite understood what that meant.

We must live in similar locations.

No bus routes here.

The last village we lived in had one (each way) every Friday!

Top Bottom