When is it going to stop... Raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Next is to get the wind to calm down a bit too

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Very warm in Mancland today, maybe touching 19C!!!
Windy as hell though :rolleyes:
Same here.

On Saturday I experienced a very chilly cross-headwind up the A58 climb from Littleborough to Blackstone Edge which made it tough.

Today it was a warm cross-tailwind which made it much easier and more pleasant.

Actually getting to Littleborough in the first place was much harder today though!

I my part of SE Lakes this evening there was a bit of a breeze and it felt warm. It was quite nice. At lunchtime I took the dog out and it was warm, dry, sun/white cloud mixed breezy.

Bright sun again. My home office gets quite warm with the solar heating through the picture windows. Looking out it's too bright for me to see what the sky looks like. I assume that means full sun without clouds. It is just too bright to actually see for certain. Think i might close the curtains.

I don't know, it's raining too much and now too bright. Are us brits never happy with the weather?

Brandane

Legendary Member
First evening this year that I didn't feel the need of putting the heating on :wahhey:
A bit windy, cloudy, but warm: this will do great for my gardening activities ^_^

Enjoy it while you can; @classic33 's "heatwave" (or maybe warm-ripple would be more apt) is due to come to an end on Friday. So that was 2 days of almost dry weather we got (in true Brandane style I managed to find a shower on my way to work this morning, no doubt my fault for daring to use the motorbike on the strength of Classic's forecast :laugh:). Bank holiday weekend looks like a mixed bag, and we know what that usually means.... ☔☔

Top Bottom